SCROLL DOWN TO SEE NEW JOB LISTINGS New Jobs Added Daily!
Job Title: Senior Java Software Engineer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Salary Range: 90k – 100k
Relocation Assistance Offered.
Senior Java Software Engineer
• Use your skills in all aspects of the software lifecycle to help design,develop and test a
brand new cutting edge software product using the latest tools andmethodologies.
• Opportunities to work in the following areas: distributed data ingest,algorithm design
and implementation, distributed algorithm execution, language bindings,visualization,
samples and performance tuning.
• 5-10 years actual industry experience in system-level development or maintenance,
such as in operating systems, database management systems internals, networking
and/or file systems
• 5+ years development experience with the Java language in a commercialenvironment
• Must be energetic and enthusiastic about software design and development.
• Ability/willingness to learn new technologies
• Experience working with a large piece of system or application software thathas been
shipped to users, ideally over several revisions
•Experience with multi-threaded, client-server applications
•Demonstrated ability to learn about, develop, document, and extend anadvanced,
complex software system in a reliable and modular fashion
•Good sense of engineering tradeoffs, and an ability to understand the impactof
software changes on robustness, clarity, and performance
•Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar degree
•US citizen or Permanent Resident only
•Experience working in an Agile environment
•Knowledge of common unit testing frameworks
•Other language skills such as C/C++/C#, Ruby and/or Python
•Experience developing plugins for Eclipse
•Experience with distributed data environments such as Hadoop
•Knowledge of object and/or graph database concepts
B2B Sales Jobs 60 Openings Need 0-2 yrs sales exp Sal & Comm 85K-100K
60 Job Openings- Multiple Openings in each of the Cities Below Atlanta, Austin, Charlotte (NC) , Chicago, Denver, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Phoenix, Tampa, Los Angeles, Orange County, St. Louis, Parsippany ( NJ) and Washington DC, Miami
Looking for salary with uncapped earnings potential and advancement based on performance?
CEO believes in rewarding a job well done! In 2010 he designed an Executive Compensation plan which allows top performers to earn $100K+ within the first 12 months! Since this program went into effect, we have a 0% turnover rate with reps having met one year of service.
They offer a unique opportunity for individuals who have a level of sophistication and drive that no other organization has in place. This position is a great fit for a candidate who is interested in the opportunity to meet with Executives everyday and help them optimize their current processes.
This is a professional sales position that will teach you to think at an executive level in a fast-paced environment.
• Start base salary $40-50K + commission with the opportunity to increase your base to $100K
• Commissions are uncapped
• We have a 50% close ratio – the best value proposition in the industry!
• In 2010 we had a rep two years out of college make over $250K!
Offers extensive training ( rivals Xerox training program) and all the tools a new representative needs to achieve success. Offers growth, health benefits, 401(k), and car and cell phone compensation.
• GPA of 2.5 or greater from a 4 year university degree
• Made less then $85,000 during current job or any past job(s)
• If employed must have 1.5 year or greater “stay average” (jobs/years employed) or
First job since graduating college
Second job since college and has been at second job for at least 1.5 years
• Ranking in top 25% of current sales team and have documentation