SCROLL DOWN TO SEE NEW JOBLISTINGS New Jobs Added Daily!
Job Title: MS .Net Developer - Architect
Location: Aberdeen, MD.
Salary Range: 90k – 100k
MS .Net Developer/Architect
Position is for a MS .NET Developer/Architect to add to a highly skilled technical team in Aberdeen, Maryland. The Developer/Architect should have strong development experience utilizing MS .NET and MS SQL Server and should be well versed in the fundamentals of the web application development on windows platforms. The candidate should be able to effectively communicate with a variety of audiences, including but not limited to team members, management, and stake holders regarding design approach and issues. The candidate should have strong leadership and problem solving skills and possess the ability to multi-task and thrive in flexible and changing environments.
Specific job functions include:
- Design, develop, test, and implement new applications and support enhancements to existing applications.
- Work with technical staff and other developers through all phases of the project development lifecycle
- Trouble-shoot & fix complex issues/bugs in existing applications.
- Contribute to technical specifications, and design documents
- Layout and design professional and polished UI.
- Provide technical expertise on systems, market trends, technology directions, and product directions as directed. Required Experience:
- Experience: 4-5 years web application development experience
- Database Programming: 4+ years developing data driven applications using MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, and Triggers.
- Knowledge and understanding of XHTML, HTML, CSS, design patterns and cross-browser development.
- Expert understanding of Object Oriented design concepts.
- Experience with JSON based web services.
- Strong ability to multitask and effectively keep high quality as a priority
- Proven ability to work well in a technical, fast paced and challenging environment.
- Strong technical skills.
- Strong knowledge of web application development tools, technologies, and languages.
- Proven ability to develop robust, efficient code for core areas in complex projects
- Strong understanding of full development life cycle
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually as required. Preferred Experience (a plus):
- ActionScript 3.0 is a plus
- MS SharePoint experience
- Experiencing Interfacing with MS Project Server data
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Position is located in Aberdeen, MD. College Degree required. MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN due to government subcontracting and be able to pass an extensive background check (no arrests, bench warrants) and financial check (no bankruptcies, liens) and obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
Must be US Citizen and pass secret clearance with extensive background check.
Job Title: SharePoint Developer
Location: Aberdeen, MD
Salary: 80k – 125k
The ideal candidate will meet the following Qualifications:
- 5 years of demonstrated experience designing and developing SharePoint applications and web parts, preferably in large scale enterprise projects
- Experience developing secure Web-based systems and portals
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Excellent working knowledge of C#, .NET Framework, and Web Services
Capable of performing effectively in a team, or alone and unsupervised.
Proactively seeks innovative solutions to problems.
Communicates effectively with team members and management.
Specialized military experience and/or knowledge of Biometrics a plus.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop SharePoint applications and web parts
- Participate in SharePoint architecture, development, deployment, and administration issues
- Follow-up on issues in an efficient manner including working hand-in-hand with technical and functional teams
- Regularly communicate progress, issues, and risks to the Project Lead
MS SHAREPOINT PORTAL SERVER, Web Parts, CSS
* Building Intranet portals and collaboration solutions using MS Sharepoint
* Converting existing content, sites, services into SharePoint 2003/2007 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 2003/2007 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
* Building features, web parts, etc for SharePoint
* Integrating the portal with other corporate data sources, applications and knowledge management systems.
* Create and deploy Web Start apps
Technical Knowledge & Skills Required:
* Must be technically proficient with superior .NET and SharePoint development experience.
* SharePoint Portal Server and Windows SharePoint Services implementation and deployment experience including creation of custom web parts.
* Experience in the implementation of SharePoint Collaboration tools (forums/issues lists. etc.) and ability to seamlessly integrate with other Microsoft tools.
* Experience working within a structured (iterative models preferred) development lifecycle & methodology, Systems Integration and Infrastructure Optimization experience, leveraging documented API*s and related SharePoint Products and Technologies.
* Implementation and integration of SharePoint Reporting Functions.
* Implementation and Integration of SharePoint Integrated Document Management functions with the ability to take SharePoint beyond "out of the box" implementation.
* Experience with customization of templates and development of new templates.
* Experience with InfoPath Forms Design and XML.
* 3-5 years of Microsoft centric application development with at least four years of .NET (VB / ASP) and C# development, and two years SharePoint development
* 3-5 years of Java Development * J2EE, EJB, Jbuilder, JSM
* Strong web development skills (HTML, DHTML, CSS etc.)
* Some level of expertise in following technology areas: SOAP, XML, and SQL.
Government Experience a plus.
Must be a U.S. CITIZEN
Must be able to pass an extensive background check (arrests, bench warrants) and financial check (bankruptcies). Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
* Unable to sponsor H1B Visa at this time.
We provide our employees with a full benefit package.
Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Job Title: AKO Content Manager
Location: Aberdeen, MD
Salary Range: 85k
Our company is experiencing high growth in a dynamic government environment. The Content Manager will directly support the Department of Defense client, liaison between various government organizations, and assist with the electronic organization of IT strategic plans.
Looking for a motivated individual to fill out our News Team for AKO. Minimum 2 years experience writing stories, covering events, performing interviews and publishing articles. Digital photography and video experience is a plus.
Ability to effectively communicate orally/in writing and communicate technical data management concepts to non-technical mid/upper management personnel.
Applicant will prepare formal presentations, edit material produced by others to ensure that it is grammatically correct, well-organized and professionally presented, and assist in writing technical reports and white papers,. Excellent writing and editing skills, along with the ability to work with technical IT documents are critical for success. Strong oral communication and interpersonal skills are also necessary.
Manage and route documents throughout an organization electronically, regardless of location. Deliver documents to users in accordance with established business rules, thus mimicking the existing paper-based processes.
Organize "unstructured" data in paper documents, faxes, print streams, application files, electronic forms, web content, multi-media files, file shares, intranets, databases, applications, hosted services emails, etc.
The Content Manager willcreate, edit, manage, and publish content in a consistently organized fashion. Must have knowledge of storing, controlling, versioning, and publishing industry-specific documentation such as news articles, operators' manuals, technical manuals, and marketing brochures. The contents may include computer files, image media, audio files, video files, electronic documents, a Web content.
It would be a plus if the applicant has Knowledge of Data management and/or data engineering disciplines, DOD Net-Centric Data Strategy, DOD Net-Centricity concepts, directives, instructions, and DOD organizations/lexicon (Knowledge of Biometrics a plus.
Required Technical Skills: Competence in MS Office tools such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe, Photoshop and Avid and other graphic/presentational packages.
Must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to pass a background check. 4-year degree. Military experience a plus. AKO experience a PLUS.
We offer a full employee benefit package.
Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Aberdeen, MD.
Salary Range: 80k – 125k
* Meet with business clients to help drive the analysis and design of software systems; help shape system requirements, and develop analysis-level documents that reflect the requirements.
* Plan and monitor the unit testing, implementation, and production release of a project.
* Actively create, refine, and evangelize processes and technical standards
* Administer Java based products, both in-house developed and commercial and integrate into new Java applications.
* 5+ years Java J2EE with complex multi-layer applications
* 5+ years heavy backend database development, SQL Server preferred
* 7+ years development experience, 1+ years with Remedy
* Proficienct in configuring and administering Apache Web Server and Tomcat
* Excellent object-oriented design & programming skills, including strong working knowledge and experience in using UML and design patterns
* Ability to work with Java based products to customize and troubleshoot
* Expertise architecting applications based on business requirements.
* Bachelor's Degree or advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related field
* Strong communications and critical thinking skills.
* 3+ years experience with Spring/Hibernate, (strong ORM expertise)
-with SQL and entity relationship modeling.
* Current knowledge of and experience with application servers such as Weblogic
* Experience working with Business Intelligence tools like BusinessObjects
* Experience working with LDAP and CA*s Siteminder
* Able to weigh business and technical requirements to produce project plans and estimates.
* Strong time management and multitasking skills. Ability to handle changes in business requirements and priorities.
* Strong understanding of standard software development lifecycle methodologies.
* Software development ability, experience, speed, and quality.
U.S. CITIZENSHIP required. Must be a U.S. CITIZEN and be able to pass a background check and obtain a security clearance. Extensive background check (arrests) and financial check (bankruptcy) BA/BS.
College Degree required.
Job Title: Remedy Developer
Location: Aberdeen, MD.
Salary Range: 140k
Our company is experiencing high growth in a dynamic and challenging government environment. Position is available for a Remedy Developer to add to a highly skilled team.
- Design, development, customization and administration of Remedy-based systems that align with Incident, Problem, Change and Knowledge Management
- Continuous optimization of these (and future) tools to better align with IT Service Management best practices (i.e.: ITIL)
- Customization and creation of Remedy workflows according to customer requirements
- Ability to estimate work effort for customizations, enhancements, and configuration requests
- Advanced analysis and troubleshooting
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation with respect to system design
- Testing code changes
- Strong familiarity with Oracle and SQL server databases
- Experience with developing using the Remedy Action Request System (ARS) version 7x or lower, with specific focus on the ITSM Suite, ITSM 6.0 or 7.0.
- Integrating Remedy with third party applications using JAVA, SML SOAP Web Services & JAVA/Pearl API.
- Experience implementing and configuring one or more ITSM applications (Incident Management, Problem Management, CMDB, Knowledge Management, Asset Management).
- Experience with integrating web AR systems with external data sources for population of data and auto-ticketing.
- Experience with implementation and management of Mid-Tier and web based reporting technologies related to Remedy.
- Familiarity with ITIL Foundations preferred
- Knowledge of Remedy programming methodologies and standard software development life cycles
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas to non-technical audiences
- Ability to understand and assess functional requirements and develop or recommend technology solutions to meet business needs
- Team oriented with a track record of excellence in internal and external
- Knowledge of JSP, Crystal Reports, Web Services/XML and integration with other systems and databases is a plus for full-scale enterprise Mid-Tier deployment with an SQL Backend.
- Ability to code from requirements.
- Remedy ARS 6.x or 7.x and additional BMC products.
- Familiar with server and client-based technologies, including hardware, operating systems (Windows), configurations and security
- Web Services: JSP, XML, DHTML, Apache
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server
- Language: Java, Pearl
- Crystal Reports/Business Objects experience a plus
- .NET Experience a plus
U.S. Citizenship required. Must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to pass a background check and obtain a security clearance. BA/BS, 3+ years development experience, 1+ years with Remedy.
We offer a full employee benefit package.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Location Aberdeen, MD
Salary 70K – 125K
Needs to be Local and US Citizen for extensive Background check.
* Needs to know SharePoint 2010
* Design, develop, test, and implement new applications and support enhancements to existing applications.
* Work with technical staff and other developers through all phases of the project development lifecycle
* Trouble-shoot & fix complex issues/bugs in existing applications.
* Contribute to technical specifications, and design documents
* Layout and design professional and polished UI.
* Provide technical expertise on systems, market trends, technology directions, and product directions as directed.
* Experience: 4-5 years web application development experience
* Database Programming: 4+ years developing data driven applications using MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, and Triggers.
* Knowledge and understanding of XHTML, HTML, CSS, design patterns and cross-browser development.
* Expert understanding of Object Oriented design concepts.
* Experience with JSON based web services.
* Strong ability to multitask and effectively keep high quality as a priority
* Proven ability to work well in a technical, fast paced and challenging environment.
* Strong technical skills.
* Strong knowledge of web application development tools, technologies, and languages.
* Proven ability to develop robust, efficient code for core areas in complex projects
* Strong understanding of full development life cycle
* Ability to work in a team as well as individually as required.
SharePoint Solutions Architect
Location Aberdeen, MD
Salary 75K – 125K
SharePoint Solution Architect will have 2+ years experience with SharePoint Technologies (Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, Office SharePoint Server2007, InfoPath, Forms Services, Excel Services, Search, Business Data, Catalog and Web Services) in a variety of business environments. Experience with earlier releases of SharePoint are highly valued.
* Must possess an in depth understanding of the capabilities of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and SharePoint Designer 2007.
* Knowledge must include architectural design, web parts development, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations.
* In depth experience with Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, and/or Business Intelligence.
* SharePoint experience must include SharePoint Designer workflows, effective use of the data view web part (DVWP), content query web part, data form web part, navigation customization, and some branding customization.
Must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to pass an extensive DoD background check. Unable to sponsor H1B Visa at this time. We provide our employees with a full benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Plan, Life Insurance. Come grow with us.